Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's been since May when I last posted here.  How many blog posts could I have done, had I been faithful, to cover all that has happened since.
I've gone on at home peritoneal dialysis, four times a day. I've endured multiple related infections and illnesses.
I''ve spent eleven days in the hospital to discover where a blockage resulting from a failed umbilical hernia surgery was. Now it'll take me weeks to get my energy back, but the problem is solved.

Related experiences:
Arriving at the doctor's office too week to stand.
Being taken in an ambulance about 300 yards from the Jackson Clinic to the Jackson General Hospital, across the street from the clinic.

But I'm on the mend, I have a beautiful new Macbook Air, and I promise to post more updates and reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment